Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Fitness Circuits

For the past couple of weeks we have been doing circuits for our fitness. Miss Scott (our teacher) she had to pull out a stick with one of our names. Then if our name gets pulled out we had to choose lunges, pull ups, push ups, skipping, step ups, shuttles, star jumps, wall sit or other things that you had to choose. Then you would say how many times you wanted to do it. After we would go outside and get in a group of 5 or 6 then we could do what you choose for the circuits. It's a little bit confusing but yeah. Then we go back to our classroom and have some fruit to eat while we were watching kiwi kids news. 

Feel free to comment and look at other blog posts on my blog. Anyways bye readers! 

Here are some photos of us doing circuits.      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.