Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

Going to see X-men at the hoyts Cinema

Welcome back readers. 3 weeks ago me and my dad went to see x-men. Before we went to see it we went to a restaurant. Me and my dad got some french fries and I also got a coke. After a couple of minutes we got some popcorn and m & m's and went to watch x-men. It was so good! You should go and watch it with your family because it's really good.

Feel free to comment on my blog and also look at other thing's on my blog post! Bye bye readers I will do another blog post tomorrow!
   Image result for x men dark phoenix

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lydia.
    That's nice that you and your dad got to spend some quality time together.
    It's been awhile since I went to the movies. If I went I would like to get an ice cream as I think they taste delicious!
    What movie theatre did you go to and have you seen all the X-Men movies?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.