Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

My Beanie boo collection

Kia ora readers, today I will be doing a blog post that I think no one else would do! I will be showing you my beanie boo collection! They are fluffy toys with big eyes. I'm going to show you all of them. I actually have about 65 of them! I know that's a lot of beanie boos but I think there so cool. Here is a example of a beanie boo if you haven't seen one.       Image result for beanie booAnyways feel free to comment on my blog post. Bye readers! Here are all my beanie boos! I lost one by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.