Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

My Rats

Kia ora readers. For about three months I have rats as pets. I got them on the 16th of march. Their names are called Leo and Banana. I have some facts about them to tell so enjoy! By the way Leo is the grey one and Banana is the black one. They are both boys. Did you know me and Sonnie LOVE rats so much!!


1. Leo and Banana loves snatching or stealing my food off me!

2. Sadly Leo got scratched by one of my cat's called Walter :( but after a few days it healed up! :))

3. Banana loves to climb everywhere like my room, lounge or even my DOGS! My dogs don't hurt my rats if you want to know.

4. If they have a lot of energy Leo and Banana love to have a little play fight.

5. If my rats had chocolate they would run so I would have to chase them around the whole room! So funny.

6. I try to wake them up but they won't even move a bit. So I have to lift the blankets up and get them out of there cage. BECAUSE THERE LAZY!!!

Feel free to comment what else you think my rats like and I will reply back. Bye readers!
Here are some photos of my cute rats.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.