Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Native Insect slide show

Hi everyone. Today I wanted to show you my native insect slide show that I did with Sonnie. What we had to do was get a buddy and make a slide show about native insects in New Zealand. We had to
choose what New Zealand insect we had to make. Me and Sonnie wanted to make a katipo. We could make it out of clay, paper mache or play dough. We made it out of clay. We haven't finished the katipo yet but I wanted to show you the slide show.

Feel free to comment on my blog post. Bye everyone!

Here is the slide show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.